Easy as 1-2-3
- Download application by clicking one of the following:
- Complete & mail application. (Or scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Get your voucher & start communicating with people who matter!
Little to No Cost
- Telecommunications Access Iowa vouchers cover 95% of the average cost of the equipment, so there is very little to no cost to you!
- Take your voucher to a Dealer – Click here for a complete list of Dealers
- Purchase your telecommunications device
You must meet all to qualify for a Voucher:
- Be an Iowa resident
- Be at least 5 years of age or able to use the telecommunications equipment
- Have phone service now or plan on getting it (not needed for the wireless requirements)
- Confirm that the equipment you are asking for would make telecommunications use easier for you
- Confirm your income is less than what is listed in the chart below
|No. of Persons in Family||Gross Annual Family Income|
|4+ persons||Add $9,000
for each additional person
How Often Can I Re-apply for Telecommunications Equipment?
Every five years you can re-apply for equipment. If your hearing or speech difficulties change within five years, you may be eligible to re-apply. Contact Us to learn more.